Terms & Conditions
SWITCH-IT INNOVATIONS LIMITED (3584031)
Supplier and Manufacturer of the on-line management of Econx
Subscription Terms and Conditions
Thank you for subscribing to Switch-It Innovations, New Zealand owned and operated for use of the Econx web based automation system. These are the terms that apply to your subscription. In these terms the subscriber is called "you", and Switch-It Innovations, which manufactures Econx, is called "we' or "us".
- You are deemed to accept these terms and conditions by either entering the website provided by Switch-It Innovations or by purchasing the services/goods provided by Switch-It Innovations.
- Subscription Prices: Yearly subscription fee is $80+GST. Prices are in New Zealand dollars and include GST. The business trading name that will appear on your statements will be "Switch-It Innovations". Switch-it Innovations Ltd reserves the right to vary its prices from time to time and any price adjustments will be advised by email 60 days in advance. If a subscription increase is required Switch-It Innovations will not increase its subscription amount by more than 10% in any given 12 month period. There will be no-refunds for a reduction in subscription fees.
- Subscription Period: Your subscription is valid for 12 months from time of payment.
- Subscription Renewal / Payment: You will receive a reminder email 30 days and 7 days prior to expiry to renew your subscription. Should a payment not be received within 7 days of expiry you could be disconnected from the Econx device. You may receive a reminder phone call at our discretion but there is no obligation on Switch-It Innovations to do this.
- Cancellations: Please note that our subscription is non-refundable. In some cases if you cancel your subscription, we may refund any payment that has been made in advance. This decision is made on a case-by-case basis.
- Lapsed Subscriptions: Switch-It Innovations reserves the right to close any account that has not been used for a period of twelve months.
- Termination:Switch-It Innovations may terminate your subscription where you fail to comply with these terms and conditions. Switch-It Innovations is not liable for any loss or damage arising from such termination.
- Physical Address: Switch-It Innovations Ltd, Unit 12 / 9 Craft Place, Middleton, Christchurch 8024; Tel: 0800 12 33 12
- Delivery Times: As soon as you have completed the subscription process and payment has been approved, access to the device will be granted immediately.
- Warranty: Switch-It Innovations offers after sales techinical support and the Econx comes with a full 2 year parts only replacement warranty.
Switch-It Innovations shall not be liable for any loss whatsoever suffered by you including loss of profits, or any consequential indirect loss, or damage of any kind arising directly or indirectly from any breach of its obligations whether that be in contract or in tort. Where Switch-It Innovations is liable to you, the maximum cost of any liability shall not exceed the value of the goods or services provided by Switch-It Innovations to you.
Econx must be installed and connected by a registered electrician and the installation must comply with the requirements and best trade practices of Switch-It Innovations.
Econx must not be installed or used where it could cause damage or loss of property or loss of life.
If Econx is installed in premises where a person is on a life support or similar system required for the protection of that person’s life or wellbeing (“the System”) then that person must have alternative measures in place should there (for example) be a failure of Econx or the electrical supply is disconnected or fails.
Switch-It Innovations has no liability at all to such a person that has a System where there are no alternative measures in place as described in this clause. Switch-It Innovations agrees to provide instructions to you or the end user as to the proper means in which Econx is to be installed and used and once installed the end user is solely responsible for the ongoing use of it.
Nothing in these terms and conditions makes Switch-It Innovations responsible for ensuring the appropriateness or correctness of use by the end user.
- Privacy Act 1993:
You permit Switch-It Innovations to collect, use and retain any information concerning you, for the purpose of assessing your credit worthiness, to enforce any rights under this contract, or the marketing of any goods and services provided by Switch-It Innovations to any other party. You permit Switch-It Innovations to disclose information obtained to any person for the purposes set out in this clause.
- Terms and Conditions of Trade: You also agree to be bound by Switch-It Innovations terms and conditions of trade. Where there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the Switch-It Innovations Limited terms and conditions of trade the provisions of these conditions prevail. A link to the Switch-It Innovations Limited terms and conditions of trade is attached below. You are deemed to accept those terms and conditions in the same manner as you are bound by these terms and conditions as per clause 4 above. See Wholesaler and Customer Terms and Conditions